Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Proudbator and his website



I stumbled across "Proudbator'" Tumbler and proudbator.com today. I have to say, I LOVE this guy's attitude and love his masturbation. Totally uninhibited and unembarrassed about his masturbation, he posts a wank almost daily. Proudbator.com is a pay/membership site, while you can get the "lite" version by going here on Tumblr: http://proudbator.tumblr.com/ . For some reason the hotlink is not working, so copy and paste into your browser.


His name is Ricardo and he is strictly a solo-masturbation performer. He has a beautiful cock that any other masturbator - straight, gay or bi - can appreciate and get into. His pitch to get you to join the pay site includes this line: "I’m on a mission to normalise masturbation and to make it very casual, chatty, sensual and fun." Ricardo seems to be doing just that AND is having a blast doing it. I have been loooking at his gifs and pictures of him with his beautiful cock for a while now thinking of how good that beautiful piece of meat must feel as he makes masturbatory love to it.

I often wonder how I can make a living masturbating. I love to do it so much and would be happy to do it all day, every day if I could. It sees the Proudbator has discovered the formula. Check him out! You will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment